[OUWC] Hey Now, You're a Rockstar, Get your row on! Get OUWC!

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 25 00:28:07 EST 2013

Hey Ladies,

So here are the meeting minutes from the general meeting... Everything in this email is important, but SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT THINGS are highlighted in RED.

Contracts/ Schedules
    - Team Contracts were passed out, read and signed. These are important, so if you didn't get one please email Genevieve! We also gave out flyers to hang around town to promote Crew! :)
    - The winter and spring season Schedules were passed out. KEEP THEM!!!
(Everyone will receive an excuse letter to give to their teachers to inform them of the days of class that we will be missing. That will be discussed more at the next meeting.)

Apparel
    - Leah collected sizes and money for winter apparel. If you didn't pay, then you missed out!

Dues
     - The time has come to pay the first installment of dues!!! They will be due at the next meeting. The first installment is 50 dollars!!!!  If you need to be put on a payment plan, please contact Ana.

Fundraising
    - Varsity: If you were a part of the Bracelets fundraising from last year and still have your bracelets , please contact Savannah!!! She needs them back ASAP!!!

CampBob
    - We will be signing CampBob Contracts next week. They basically state that you are financially responsible for paying for Camp Bob. we will start paying for Bob soon, so stop spending and start saving!!!  YOU CANNOT ROW SPRING SEASON, IF YOU DO NOT GO TO CAMPBOB! If you have a reason that you cannot go to Campbob, you need to inform Exec board members and we will discuss/decide whether or not it is okay. if you have any comments questions or concerns about Camp Bob or any other coming regattas please contact Sarah B. !

Community service
    -There is a swim meet: SATURDAY FEB 9TH,
We need 15 volunteers for set up 10am-11:30 and 24 volunteers during the meet: 12pm-4:30pm. MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!
    -Relay for Life is an organization that raises money to help people with cancer. If you are interested in doing something with relay for life then Contact Janelle!!
    - ATHENS BEAUTIFICATION DAY!! APRIL 14TH, 2013 NOON! FREE T-SHIRT! Come help clean up Athens! it'll be a blast and you get a free shirt out of it!

Socials
    -$20 for socials by next meeting. Last semester novice paid $15 for socials and varsity paid $21. SO, $20 total is not a lot. It must be turned in with no exceptions. Those who still owe for previous socials need to pay or u will NOT be going to the first one. The 20 dollars covers you for the entire semester!
    -Planning a Social with waterpolo! More details about dates soon!! :)
    - Sober social at the summit Feb. 7th. We're watching a movie and some snacks will be provided. Movie will probably be Pitch Perfect...yay! If you have any other movie choice please bring them and we can take a vote on what we watch!
    -Remember there's a 3 strike policy-it's for the entire year not just each semester.
    -Anyone planning or just curious about coxing needs to talk to me about open dates for a coxswain seminar

General info!
    -We will be starting Study tables soon. We will give you the full details about when and where at the next meeting.
    -Meetings will be during the ODD weeks ( week 1, week 3, week 5 etc.) until after Campbob. This week was a special occasion.

THE NEXT GENERAL MEETING WILL BE WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30TH, 2013!!!!!
BE THERE OR BE A RHOMBUS!!!

If I left anything out, please let me know ASAP. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Boy, that was an eye full!...... get it! :)

Thanks,
Camyel Young