[OUWC] CAMP BOB

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 14:59:01 EST 2013

Hey girls!

In the next week or so, we will be signing contracts for Camp Bob!  Only 40
days away!  The reason we do these contracts is to make sure that every
athlete is making a commitment to row for OUWC the rest of the year, and so
we don't end up paying more than we have to for Camp Bob!  The estimate for
how much BOB will be per person is $325.  This includes a personal camp
fee, part of the coaches fees, and transportation to and from BOB.  If you
have any questions about BOB, please let me know!  Also, we (Exec.) know
that Crew is a very expensive sport, so please do not feel bad about having
to pay for all of this.  Ana is more than happy to set up a payment plan
with anybody!  We are all poor college kids!

Thanks,

--
*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams