[OUWC] Current AND FORMER OUWC rowers, please read!!

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 14 11:32:11 EST 2013

Hey ladies,

Hoping the first day back is going well for everyone. If you rowed on the team either last year or the year before, when we started and continued our bracelet fundraiser with Threads of Hope, this e-mail pertains to you! I am trying to track down everyone that STILL HAS bracelets, or money from selling those bracelets.

If you do, please contact me ASAP. I'd let to get them all back (or money from them) so that we can send Thread's cut of the fundraiser back to them, as well as the bracelets that we couldn't sell.

>From there, exec can decide whether or not we would like to continue the fundraiser if we think it will be successful. At that time, I'll redistribute the bracelets, and keep track of how many each rower has if we decide to continue with it!

Again, please get back to me ASAP so I can contact Threads of Hope this week.

Thank you,
Savannah