[OUWC] Ya Boy BOB

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 20:29:57 EST 2013

Hey girls!  Does anyone have a cord to iPods in the car that connects
through a cigarette lighter?  If not, I already have a bunch of CD's made
for the vans, but I just thought I'd check.

Let me know!

Thanks,

--
*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams