[OUWC] Uni

Leah Woodruff leahwoodruff at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:14:56 EST 2013

Hey all,

I attached the sheet of everyone who signed up to get a uni. If your name
is not on the list and you are a novice in need of a uni PLEASE email me
back your size so you will have a uni to race in.

As of now I only know of two girls selling their uni:

Camyel- selling a Large. How much??? I do not know.

Ana- selling her uni to Janelle.

Varsity girls who want to sell their Uni please email me back! There are a
lot more novice wanting used uni's than available.

I need to place an order for these before we leave for Bob so let me know
as soon as possible.

Thanks!

-Leah