[OUWC] White Tanks

Leah Woodruff leahwoodruff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 17:02:24 EST 2013

Hello!

The White Tanks have been ordered and will be ready either Thursday or
Friday before we leave for Bob. Each Tank is $15.25 so please bring money
to me at our meeting Saturday or as soon as possible. You will not get your
shirt until you pay me. I don't want to be collecting money at Bob so
please pay me sometime before we leave. It can be cash or Check. Please
write the check out to Ohio Women's Crew.

Attached is the design. It will look like the top version and the text will
be in black. GET READY TO TIE-DYE AT BOB!!!

-Leah