[OUWC] YANKEE!

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 20 19:54:33 EST 2013

Hey Ladies,

ONE WEEK LEFT TO SELL CANDLES! Remember, I need the order forms back NO LATER than 2/28 at practice. I will be sending them out either afternoon of the 28th, or the morning of the 1st. If your order form is not to me by practice on FEBRUARY 28th @ practice, your orders will not be sent, and therefore not filled. We have to pay a fee for sending late forms for our group...so we're not going to deal with that.

Just a few reminders:

-Checks should be made out to "Ohio Women's Crew." The money goes directly to our account, and then according to the order forms, Yankee sends us a check for 60% of what we made and we send them a check.
-There's a few other things besides candles in the catalog, so use that as a selling point.
-Orders will be mailed in at the end of February/beginning of March, and then it takes about 3 weeks to get the orders back, and they will be sent to my apartment. Whenever I get them, I will set up a pick-up date, or bring them to practice. So that's the time frame you need to give your buyers!
-Sell, sell, sell! We get 40% of the profits :) And you can get the people you're selling to on this point--- candles are being sold through our fundraiser at the same price as the stores BUT tax free, since we're a tax exempt team. Therefore, when filling out the order forms, ignore the tax column.
-I am the chairperson, so put my info there
        -Savannah.Bales at gmail.com; 419-460-2745

Woo. Go team.
Savannah