[OUWC] March 16th

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 18 16:38:21 EST 2013

Ladies,

The other coaches and I have decided that on March 16th we will be heading to Cincinnati for the day. We have reserved for you a time slot for a thing called "tanks." Tanks is an indoor rowing simulation. You have all your ports on one side and all your starboards on the other, and you are able to work on your technique without worry about what the boat is doing. Therefore, it is mandatory. Unless you have work ... you must be there.

Please mark on your calendars the time slot of 8:30 am until 7 pm. As I stated earlier, unless you have a work excuse you MUST be there.

- Coaches