[OUWC] White Tanks

Leah Woodruff leahwoodruff at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:18:37 EST 2013

Hello,

Today I went to uptown dog to talk to the lady about white tanks for Bob
and she said that I need to send in the order tomorrow if we want shirts
for spring break.

This means that TOMORROW I am sending in the order. This means if you havnt
already sent me your size then please send it to me today. I will be going
tomorrow morning so if you send me an email past 10am then I will not be
able to get your order in.

We will be getting white tanks that are American Apparel brand. I NEED
DESIGNS NOW! Front and Back!

I like the idea of EAT, ROW, SLEEP on the front and on the back