[OUWC] IS IT LOVE, IS IT LOVE, IS IT LOVE THAT I'M FEELING?!

Camyel M. Young cy543910 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 15 17:08:56 EST 2013

Hey Ladies,

Here are your meeting minutes:

Apparel: Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Everyone received their sweatshirts. If you paid for your sweatshirt and did not get one, Contact Leah.
          - We're thinking of getting Camp-bob Tank tops. Names and sizes were taken down.
          - We are also ordering Varsity Jackets and Uni-suits. Names and sizes were taken
If you did not fill out anything dealing with Apparel and would like some then please contact Leah.

Vo2 max testing: If you would like to participate in the testing, Contact Genevieve and let her know and she'll give you all the info.

Elections: We talked about Exec positions and did nominations. Attached is the paper describing every position and eligibility. At the end of the paper is the list of girls that were nominated for next year exec positions. If you want to run for a position or nominated someone , please email me with a name, which position you are nominating the person for, and why. Nominations will not be accepted after Next Wednesday!

Money: Everyone paid the first payment for camp-Bob. If you have not paid, you need to immediately. There is still time to be put on a payment plan but there is a 5 dollar late charge. Contact Ana!!!!!!!
Ana also did a Money Breakdown presentation so you could see where your money goes. Below is the link to the presentation if you would to show it to your parents!

http://prezi.com/ahaxpdsuygds/untitled-prezi/?kw=view-ahaxpdsuygds&rc=ref-30776601

Community service:
Hockey:
Friday/ Saturday of this weekend and next, I need four volunteers for each day/ 6:30-8:30
Athens Beautification Day: April 14th, 2013 12pm
    -A sign up sheet was passed around, Name/ T-shirt Size . Super fun/ Free food!!!

Relay for life: Janelle is setting up a group for the event on Facebook and will be giving more info at the next meeting.

COACHES: The coaches spoke about what will be happening at Camp-bob. They also spoke about how to conduct yourself at practice. Bottom line: LEAVE YOUR PERSONAL LIFE AT HOME !!

If you have any questions or want to go into more detail then please don't hesitate to email me.

The next general meeting is Wednesday, February 27, 2013

That's all folks,
     Thanks,
              Camyel Young
        Civil Engineering Major