[OUWC] CAMP BOB! 21 DAYS!

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 10:58:29 EST 2013

What's UP My Good People,

Officially 3 weeks until we get ready to leave for Camp Bob!  So crazy.
 Anyways, I just wanted to send out an email as a friendly reminder that if
you have not talked to Ana yet about a payment plan or do not need one,
then the first Camp Bob payment is due at our meeting on Wednesday.  This
payment will be $150 and the second one, which we will ask for the meeting
before Camp Bob (so in 2 weeks) will be or $150 as well.  Then, after Camp
Bob, please note that there will be an extra fee which will be for the
rental vans and gas!

Also, if you have not yet signed a BOB contract or a driving contract,
please email or text me! I have a running list, but it's easier if you find
me.  I will not be at practice tomorrow, but I will bring some to the
social tonight (if I get a chance to crutch somewhere to print them) and
then I'll have them at practices next week and for sure the meeting on
Wednesday.

As always, if you have any questions, just let me know!  Thanks girls!
 Great job today!  I loved watching and believe it or not... I was super
jealous.  I actually miss erging (whatttt?!)

Peace & Blessings,

Sarah B.

--
*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams