[OUWC] STUDY TABLES

Gurnick, Genevieve gg499010 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 4 16:13:42 EST 2013

GOOD EVENING LADIES!

Tonight is the first night of study tables. So, Sunday-Thursday one Exec. Board member will be sitting on the first floor at a table. If you choose to go you must sign in with them so we can keep track of how many you go to, so you can earn your one day off of practice.

We highly recommend that you go! And remember 5 attendances earn you one free practice.

If you have any question about this please ask me!
And attached is the calendar of who you sign in with.

See you later!
G :)

[http://downloads.xdesktopwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Friends%20Forever,%20Golden%20Retriever%20Puppies.jpg]