[OUWC] I really can't stay, but Baby it's cold outside!

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 3 11:36:40 EST 2013

Hey Ladies,

Here are your minutes from the general meeting on February 2, 2013<https://sn2prd0102.outlook.com/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>.

Apparel :
Prices on Apparel went up. Also the color and design of the pants we were getting changed. Everyone paid 12 dollars for the changes of the apparel. If you haven't paid, Contact Leah.

Dues:
The first installment of Dues ($50) were paid. If you asked Ana for a payment plan, then you signed a contract saying you agreed to pay what you owe.

Community service:
We have a swim meet February 9th.<https://sn2prd0102.outlook.com/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx> Set up isfrom 10am-11:30am<https://sn2prd0102.outlook.com/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>, During the meet is from 12pm-4:30pm<https://sn2prd0102.outlook.com/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>. We still need Volunteers so please sign up!
Athens Beautification day is April 14th,2013 at Noon<https://sn2prd0102.outlook.com/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>. You get a free T-shirt! Come help clean up Athens.
Relay for Life is coming up, It will be hosted in Ping! Contact Janelle for more info! :)

Campbob and Contracts:
 We signed CampBob Contracts and driving contracts. They basically state that you are financially responsible for paying for Camp Bob. we will start paying for Bob soon, so stop spending and start saving!!!  YOU CANNOT ROW SPRING SEASON, IF YOU DO NOT GO TO CAMPBOB! If you have a reason that you cannot go to Campbob, you need to inform Exec board members and we will discuss/decide whether or not it is okay. if you have any comments questions or concerns about Camp Bob or any other coming regattas please contact Sarah B. ! The driving contracts state that you will drive safely and responsibly for Campbob and spring season. If you don't feel comfortable driving a 12 people van, then you do not have to sign the driving contract.
we have 25 DAYS UNTIL BOB!!!!!

DadVail Logistics: Dadvail is May 9th-11th which is a week after we are done with school. We will be staying in Athens for that week, practicing and bonding. We understand that you have to move out of the dorms and get your stuff home so If you have a problem and cannot come back to Athens or go to Dadvail please let Exec and the Coaches know.

Lodging for SIRA and MACRA: We are trying to find cheap places to stay during these races and avoid Expensive places. SO if you know anyone near Tennessee or Indiana and would be willing to let us stay then please let us know so we can work something out. Contact Sarah B. with the info.

Excuse Letters for Regattas & Potential Plans:
Everyone will receive an excuse letter to give to their teachers to inform them of the days of class that we will be missing. The teacher cannot mess with your grade because it is an University Excuse.

Study tables and next meeting :

Study Tables will be Sunday-Thursday on the First floor of Alden Library in the AAC where Ana works! it will be from 7:30pm-10pm. A varsity member will be there every night and there will also be a sign-in sheet. You can come and go as you like. study tables will begin Monday Feb 4th!

THE NEXT MEETING WILL BE FEBRUARY 13TH, 2013!!!

If I missed anything then please let me know ASAP!!!
Have a good day and Bundle up!

             Camyel Young
        Civil Engineering Major
           Mathematics minor