[OUWC] Apparel

Leah Woodruff leahwoodruff at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:52:05 EST 2013

Hello ladies,

I wanted to update everyone on some changes with our sweatshirts and pants.

Apparently the black Nike pants are on back order until April...which is a
problem because we would not get them until the season is over so we
decided instead of black pants, to get green ones and we are going to get
"Ohio University Women's Crew" printed on the side. We will look super
sharp in them. They will look like pants that you might see some of the
Varsity Soccer girls wearing. Because we decided to get printing on the
side it will cost $5.00 more.

The second thing I need to mention is the lady at uptown dog decided to
raise her prices last week... which means the sweatshirts are now $28
instead of $26. Very rude. Also if you ordered an extra large sweatshirt
its $30.

The last things is shipping is going to be expensive for the pants.

I'm sorry about the mistakes in prices, but tomorrow please bring $12.00 to
pay for shipping, your sweatshirt, and the printing of our pants.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Leah