[OUWC] ATTN: Novice Work Out

Gurnick, Genevieve gg499010 at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 26 17:55:33 EST 2013

Hello Crewtons!

It's G here! I hope you are finding your break very enjoyable and relaxing. Below you will find a body weight circuit for you guys to complete the last 2 weeks of break, you should start it THIS Monday. This body weight circuit is designed to either get you back in shape or those who have been working out to start building up your lower legs. When completing the circuit I am looking for quality and quantity reps. If you are confused about any of the movements there are great examples online!

Warm up: 1mile jog or 10min jog
Body weight Circuit:
Mt Climbers
Dips (Get a chair or bench)
Lunges
Flutter kick
Wall sit
Plank
Burpees
Push ups
Bicycle crunches
High knees
30sec(for each rep); 15 off
***COMPLETE 3 times

Complete the circuit Mon, Wed, and Friday(Max out, you should be sore on sat) Tuesday: 5k run Thursday: Off

Week 2:
Warm up: 1 mile jog or 10min jog
Mt Climbers
Dips
Leg lifts
Lunges
Flutter kick
Wall sit
Plank
Burpees
Calf Raises
Push ups
Bicycle crunches
High knees

45 sec on: 15 sec off
***COMPLETE 3 times

Complete the circuit Mon, Wed, and Friday (Max out on circuit). Tuesday: 5k run Thursday: Off
Sunday: 2mile run

Look out for another email with a semester schedule in the next few days! Hope you are working out!!! If you have any comments questions or concerns you can find email, text, or call me. All of my contact info is below! Enjoy your breaks!!!

See you soon!
G :)

Genevieve Gurnick

Culver Academies Class of 2011