[OUWC] End of the year fundraising!

Kreiman, Elisa ek365210 at ohio.edu
Fri Dec 13 16:11:29 EST 2013

Hello Ladies,

I would just like to thank everyone for their participation in book buybacks. I know the weather was not pleasant and it wasn't the most exciting fundraiser, but every little bit of fundraising we do helps get our team. Also thank you to everyone who sold poinsettias! It was a successful first time fundraiser for us. I would like to announce that Emma was the top seller for novice and Lexi was the top seller for varsity! You guys will receive your prizes as soon as we get back.

I just have some final fundraising reminders for winter break. First, don't forget that we're still enrolling participants in the Kroger Communities Rewards Program. All you need to do is have a registered Kroger Plus Card and an online Kroger account. Please if you haven't done so already, add yourselves onto the Kroger Community Rewards Program. You can also add your families, friends, neighbors and anyone else you evan think of. I have provided the instruction sheet for the Kroger Community Rewards Account and a sample email I used to send out to my friends and family about the program.

Secondly, I have included the copy of the donation letter we are planning on mailing out. If you would rather print a copy out and show your families and friends the letter please do so. If you have not already, please send me addresses of people you would like to send these letters to. I will need the addresses in an excel file.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns about fundraising please contact me. Lastly if anyone you know is interested in having their business or corporation sponsor us please contact me as well. Thank you again ladies for all of your hard fundraising work this fall semester!

Enjoy winter break!

Elisa Kreiman
Ohio University Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Mathematics and Social Studies Major
Ohio University Collegiate Middle Level Association
Ohio University Women's Crew, Fundraising Chair
Class of 2015