[OUWC] Book Buy backs

Kreiman, Elisa ek365210 at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 4 15:52:35 EST 2013

Hello ladies,

Sorry to bombard you with book buybacks but I just received an email from the company saying that one of their employees that was supposed come Athens for book buyback had an emergency surgery on her appendix. Because she will not be attending, we will need supply 2 people in the morning from 8:20am to 9:00 AM along with 2 people from 6:00 to 6:30PM. They would need to help the manager setup and breakdown each day. In return the company has agreed to raise our pay.

Again I apologize for sounding like a broken record, please remember these are half hour shifts and everyone needs to sign up for at least one shift.  Please use the link below to sign up. If you have issues with the link, please email, text, call, or send me a telegram with your desired book buyback shift. I would like to have the shift sign up complete by Friday. Thank you everyone for your cooperation and understanding.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj8qcQ1w38GadGVKNmktWGpoRm1ZRmFVOFh3dXF5ZHc&usp=sharing

Elisa Kreiman
Ohio University Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Mathematics and Social Studies Major
Ohio University Collegiate Middle Level Association
Ohio University Women's Crew, Fundraising Chair
Class of 2015