[OUWC] Minutes 12/2

Rabley, Kellie kr417811 at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 2 23:05:04 EST 2013

  *   Community Service
     *   Hockey Games, we need one person for each game
        *   Friday, 24 January
        *   Saturday, 25 January
        *   Saturday, 15 Febuary
     *   Relay for Life, March 21
        *   Sign up now and collect donations
     *   Adopt-a-Highway training, more information to follow
  *   Fundrasing
     *   Poinsettia order forms and money are due
     *   Sign up for Book-Buy-Backs, everyone must work at least one shift
     *   Email Elisa addresses for donation letters to be sent to
     *   Continue signing up your Kroger cards
  *   Camp Bob
     *   March 1 - March 8
     *   Mandatory unless you have work/internship
     *   Current estimate without gas, $335
     *   Speakmon pictures up, Lexi will email the link
  *   Practice
     *   Mandatory Practice starts January 13
        *   Indoor Conditioning: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday is 7 - 9 pm
           *   Friday TBA
     *   Outdoor conditioning starts March 9
        *   Monday 3-5pm
        *   Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 5-7pm
     *   Winter break workout will be sent out
  *   Important Dates
     *   Camp BOB March 1-8
     *   Gov Cup (WV) April 4-5
     *   Illinois Collegiate Rowing Invitational April (IL) 18-20
     *   MACRA (MI) April 25-26
     *   Dad Vail (PA) May 8-11
  *
  *   Apparel orders are due to Leah no later than WEDNESDAY
  *   Email me your schedules
  *   Camp Bob Meeting
     *   This Friday, 7pm in Porter 104
     *   Team Holiday Photo
     *   Evaluation Surveys
     *   Dinner afterwards at Union Street Diner to exchange our Secret Snowmen

- Kellie