[OUWC] BEDLOFTS

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 08:49:55 EDT 2013

GIRLS!  I still need people to email me and sign up for Bedlofts!  We will
seriously lose a lot of money if I don't get enough girls to help out!  For
the 15-17, I still need 5 more girls for each day.  For the 22-24, I still
need 8 more girls for each day.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EMAIL ME OR TEXT ME.  IT'S EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT WE
DO A GOOD JOB WITH THIS.

The more cash monayy we raise, the less cash monayy we have to dish out!

For real.

--
*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams