[OUWC] Lofts and Book Buy Backs!

Hidy, Abigail ah451211 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 26 20:11:28 EDT 2013

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the big day!  The people running this whole thing wants us to be on South Green at 11:20 now.  Like I said before, we will split up who goes where once we all get there, so please be on time!!  Also, please remember to wear tennis shoes tomorrow!

As we all know, fundraising is huge on this team.  We have lofts tomorrow and book buy backs this coming week.  Since we were all planning on going to MACRA at one point or another, our schedules should have been free tomorrow for everyone to work.  For those of you that rescheduled your plans for tomorrow and won't make it to lofts, you NEED to work book buy backs. We still need workers on Friday.  You MUST do at least 1 fundraiser to make your contribution to this team (both are mandatory).  Everybody should be able to take an hour or two to work.  You could even double up with somebody for a shift!  Here is the link to sign up or review your times:

www.1upbooks.com/schedule<http://www.1upbooks.com/schedule>
Password: crew

I understand this is your last week/weekend here, but PLEASE show up!  If nothing else, do it for Savannah.  This is her last week/weeend here for forever and she is still finding time to show up in he midst of celebrating graduation.  She has worked hard fo this team for a loooonnggg time now...lets show her we care!

That's all I have to say about that...just let me know if you have any questions or comments!

Thanks,

Abby