[OUWC] WE ARE DONE

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 11:53:44 EDT 2013

Girls,

Get pumped because we are officially done with our required amount of community service hours for the year! I know it was difficult and frustrating at times, but thank you so much for all of your hard work! A special thank you to our community service chair, Deener "the shitter" Ludu for leading us this past year.

That's it! Have a good last day of classes!

Peace and Blessings!

Sarah Boselovic
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor
Club Sports Supervisor
Intramural Sports Program Assistant
Ohio University Women's Crew Regatta Chair
724-766-9645

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams