[OUWC] LOFTS!!!

Hidy, Abigail ah451211 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 25 12:09:57 EDT 2013

Hey everybody,

Soooo there has been a change of plans...EVERYBODY will be working at lofts on Saturday (unless you emailed me about why you aren't able to be there of course) since we are not going to MACRA.  However, we decided that it would be easier for everyone to meet on South Green at 11:40 Saturday morning.  When we all meet up, we'll split up who works on what green.  Those of you that have a loft will have priority on what location you get.  **EVERYONE MUST WEAR TENNIS SHOES**  It's just a safety thing so we don't hurt our little piggies :)  Also, we may or may not be getting a shirt to wear...idk for sure.

Thank you so much for those of you that emailed me back about where you live.  I appreciate it.  We just think this might be a better method to go about this.  Sorry fo any confusion!

Have a wonderful day!

Abby/Goober