[OUWC] MACRA

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 21 18:48:13 EDT 2013

Hey ladies,

GREAT JOB this weekend! I'm so proud of all of you, SIRA is a tough race with tough competition. You guys held your own and showed those Varsity programs what you're made of and that OU isn't a team to be underestimated. With that said, tomorrow we go back to the grind for MACRA and Dad Vail. We'll be unloading all of the boats from the trailer and then rigging our 4 and the men's Derigo 4. We'll need everyone there and ready to go :)

I know that you all are interested in knowing what the line ups are for MACRA, here is what we'll be taking:

Cox for both: Karen

V4 (for practice: Kellie)

Angela

Savannah

Sarah B.

Camyel

(alternate: Nikki)

N4

Trombetti

Lexi

Jenea

Janelle

(alternate: Jess)

Those eight will be on the water each morning and everyone else will be going to Ping. I'll be sending a varsity member the work out for the day. Since I will not be there I will be asking for Genevieve to provide me with an attendance of who was there.

See you all in the morning!

Megan