[OUWC] SERVICE !!!

Williams, Janelle jw295010 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 15 16:04:26 EDT 2013

Hello beautiful ladies,
As the year is dwindling down so is the amount of time to accomplish are community service requirements for the year. First of thank-you to everyone who went to Athens Beautification day this past weekend, my apologies as I had an out of town interview this weekend and was unable to attend.  I hope you all had fun and enjoyed giving back to the community of Athens that gives so much to us.
Community service DOES COUNT if you have done it through other organizations therefore if you have any hours please let me know so we can document that for club sport. Everyone try to get this to me promptly as the longer you wait the more stressful it will be J
I know that everyone has been extremely busy and things are piling up at the end of the year but please try to contribute. Next year everyone will be participating in community service there is no excuse for some girls not accomplishing their hours Dana has graciously had handfuls of opportunities.
Sorry for long email but on the plus side we only have 22 HOURS left YAY! Thank you for everyone’s contribution and keep it up ladies!!!

Leadership, Fellowship, Service,

Janelle A. Williams

Ohio University Health Service Administration,
Communication Studies and Business Minor
Alpha Phi Omega Co-Ed Service Fraternity, Intra-Chapter  Liaison
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee,Treasurer and Team Development
Ohio University Society of Health Administrators
Ohio University Womens Crew Team