[OUWC] Book Buy Backs

Hidy, Abigail ah451211 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 12 14:30:05 EDT 2013

I really need all of your schedules in order to get things sorted out. I also need people to sign up for a couple shifts! The only people that have signed up so far is Sarah P., Melissa, Lexi, Angela, Kellie, Savannah, and Janelle.

I know you all read your email...you just aren't responding. Therefore, I'll make a due date of tonight at 8 for you to email me your schedules and sign up for a few shifts. Those of you that neglect my directions will hear from me tomorrow at practice.

Thanks to those few people that have responded already! You're the best!

**Remember: you were all planning to go to MACRA anyways, so this is mandatory!! If there are no more available shifts by the time you sign up then email me when you would be willing to work. I'll make it happen**

Sent from my LG Escape™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone