[OUWC] Book Buyback Time, Peeps

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 11 18:53:52 EDT 2013

Aloha,

Happy hot weather. Definitely makes practice more enjoyable. Anyway, it's time to sign up for BBB, and here's the link:

www.1upbooks.com/schedule<http://www.1upbooks.com/schedule>
Password: crew

We have M-F of finals week from 8-6 p.m. which means we have 50 hours of shift to cover. So, I'm passing the keyboard over to Abby, and she's going to graciously list the steps that you must follow upon reading this e-mail.

1) Email me your finals schedule as soon as you read this.  Seriously though...don't take this lightly.  I mean business!
2) Click on the link above, use the password, and look at the schedule that we have to work
3) Dig back in your brain and remember what your finals schedule looks like.  Sign up for for a couple of shifts when you are available
4) Don't have other people carry your weight.  You are part of this team, so put in a little effort every once in a while.  Step up to the plate, especially those of you haven't done much with community service or fundraising this year.  **Remember you sent me your schedules in step 1...don't try to pull a fast one on me!!!!**
5) Stay tuned for and new info or reminders about this stuff
6) My nose turns down when I'm angry. Don't make my nose turn down. I will stare at you at practice until you sign up for hours. But seriously, I will. :)

***The earlier you sign up, the more say over what hours you get.  If you are lazy and slack off, I'll stick you in crappy hours.  I don't play games...I'm smarter than that.***

Back to Savannah... this is Abby's first run as fundraising chair, and she's taking the lead on this fundraiser with me being there for reference, so listen to her...she's who you report to for this! Go goober. Woo. She also says she isn't a turd, but she can be. So "watchyo back." (It always somehow leads to poop and septic tanks with her....)

Kbye. Luh you all.
Goober and Savannah