[OUWC] Community Service

Ludu, Dana dl972610 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 11 17:31:52 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that Athens Beautification Day is this Sunday at Noon! Please meet Scripps Amp theater! Unfortunately, I have to work but have a ton of fun! Genevieve will be there to check everyone in!

Also, we still have 100 hours of community service left, so PLEASE try to keep your eyes open for potential opportunities, and to participate when available. I know who has and has not been going to events so PLEASE PLEASE let's work together to get these hours done!

Here is a potential opportunity! Would anyone be interested!? If so let me know ASAP!

Hi Angela,

Work on the WRTR build will be on Saturday. Pat writes:

"Saturday will be an outside day - roofing, roofing, roofing, and other high ladder work.
So we need a few volunteers who aren't afraid of heights. This will be the only work
for Saturday. We've got to get this roof done!"

If you can help on Saturday, let Pat know: pfm at athens-realty.com<mailto:pfm at athens-realty.com>

Ed

LOVE YOUUUUU
Dana, Daner, Denaaaaa