[OUWC] Practices

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 10 17:06:36 EDT 2013

Ladies,

I wanted to remind you all how important it is to be at practice. If you're unable to be at practice due to work, or you're sick from the shoulders down, I need to know about it. It's incredibly important that you are there, right now, I am making the decision as to who I want in what boat and I take attendance into account. Attendance doesn't just mean water practice, it also means Ping practice. If you sleep in, I need to know about it. Once I know, I can send you the work out we did on the water. It needs to be done in a timely manner. Recently we've had too many girls either sleep in, forget to e-mail me that they won't be at practice, or forget to ask me for the practice.

I will let you know by Friday who will be racing in SIRA, and please remember that I am taking the intensity you bring at practice, and whether or not you show up into consideration.

Megan