[OUWC] Last Minute Schtuff for Gov. Cup!

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 22:03:14 EDT 2013

Hey Girls,

Just a few last minute things...

1. GET EXCITED. IT'S OUR FIRST SPRING RACE!!!! AWWW YEAHHHH
2. Sorry for the caps lock. Lack of sleep and pre-race excitement will do
that to ya!
3. NOVICE - Make sure you have black spandex and your grey Crew shirts
tomorrow! That is what you will be racing in!
4. VARSITY - Make sure you have your Uni's!
5. DRIVERS - Make sure your car is FILLED UP with gas when you get to Ping
tomorrow morning.
6. EVERYONE! I got back late from teaching today and was unable to print
the travel packs. It shouldn't be a big deal because if you need to
reference anything, just pull it up on your phone! Lexi will be bringing
the directions we printed out tomorrow morning.
7. Love you all. Can't wait to rock it and row it tomorrow!

Much love. Peace & Blessings. Etc, Etc,

--
*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams