[OUWC] Pitch Perfect Tanks

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 14:01:05 EDT 2013

Hey girls,

As of now, 16 people have signed up to order a tank, which means they will
be $14 each... not too shabby!  If anyone wants to order one, you can still
go on and sign up.  Leah and I will not be placing the order until people
pay, so there still is time!  If you have signed up, please bring the money
to tomorrow night's meeting!  The following people have signed up and owe
$14:
- Nikki
- Jess
- Ana
- Lexi
- Hailie
- Abby
- Trom
- Angela
- Elisa
- Melissa
- Savannah
- Tara
- Camyel
- Kaila
- Sarah B.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks!

--
*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams