[OUWC] Fwd: WCrew_CIC: MUY IMPORTANTE!

Gurnick, Genevieve gg499010 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 27 19:41:14 EDT 2012

A message from Ana.
Please read this.
G :)

Begin forwarded message:

From: ANA M MORALES <am211310 at ohio.edu<mailto:am211310 at ohio.edu>>
Subject: WCrew_CIC: MUY IMPORTANTE!
Date: September 27, 2012 9:06:23 AM EDT
To: WCrew_CIC:;

Good Morning my beautiful rowers!

So I have a lot of stuff to do today but I wanted to take a moment and tell you guys how much I enjoy rowing with you! This morning wasn't our best practice but please remember that PERSISTENCE CAN CHANGE FAILURE INTO EXTRAORDINARY ACHIEVEMENT!!! To uncover your true potential you must first find your own limits and then you have to have the courage to blow past them!!!
So what I am trying to say is, don't let the bad things get to you, use them in your favor and learn from them! WE ARE A TEAM OF STRONG LADIES WHO WILL NOT GIVE UP JUST BECAUSE WE HIT A BUMP IN THE ROAD! We might not fix our problems tomorrow or next week but we have to come in with great attitudes until we do fix it, because success doesn't taste as good if you have first tasted failure!

Un beso y un abrazo para todas! =D ;)

Ana.