[OUWC] Fwd: video :)

Gurnick, Genevieve gg499010 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 23 20:49:53 EDT 2012

FROM MEGAN!
READ

G :)

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Dean, Megan" <md234006 at ohio.edu<mailto:md234006 at ohio.edu>>
Subject: video :)
Date: September 23, 2012 4:11:43 PM EDT
To: "Gurnick, Genevieve" <gg499010 at ohio.edu<mailto:gg499010 at ohio.edu>>

(please forward this to the girls :) )

Hey ladies,

I hope you're having a nice weekend with your families and realxing. I was sent a video that I wanted to forward on to you all to further encourage the "chicken wing." The best way to think about your elbow is as "away from the body, or "out" rather than "up" ... you don't want your elbow in by your side nor do you want it  up in your shoulder." It also helps to keep you from leaning away from your rigger.

http://www.usrowing.org/multimedia/videogalleries/Libraries/Video/U_S_Men_s_Eight_in_Lucerne.aspx

See you in the morning Varsity and soon Novice!
Megan and Savannah