[OUWC] This Weekend! VARSITY GIRLS READ!

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 21:54:06 EDT 2012

Hey Girls,

Sorry this email is so late, but apparently there is confusion on the
travel pack, so I'll review it.

*Van 2*, which is *Me, Katie, Ana, Karen, Angela, and Becky*, is meeting at
Ping *NO LATER THAN 1:45pm* and will be departing with the trailer at *
2:00PM *

The other vans, with *Genevieve, Camyel, Dana, Hailie, Leah and Donna* in
one van, and then Savannah, Hinkelman, Kaila, Kelly, Nikki and Megan in the
other van.... will meet at Ping *NO LATER THAN 2:45pm* and will be
departing at *3:00PM*.

We should all get to Katie's house around the same time since the first van
will be going slower with the trailer.

*REMINDER: Crew is a classy sport and we WILL look classy tomorrow!  Wear
jean shorts or jeans and your OHIO CREW shirts for the ride!  NO
EXCEPTIONS!!*

*PACKING LIST:*
- sports bra
- UNI
- sweats
- water bottle
- snacks for @ the Regatta
- $$ for food on the way back and @ the Regatta
- toiletries
- pillows, blankets, whatever for Katie's/Genevieve's
- HW
- stuff to keep you busy in the car
- photo ID

I believe that is it.  If anybody has *ANY* questions, please just call me!
 I'll be up probably late tonight getting all my shiznit done.  If not, see
you in the AM and then in Cleveland... the armpit of America!

[image: Inline image 1]
YAY FOR HEAD OF THE OHIO IN PITTSBURGH IN LESS THAN A MONTH!!!!!
--
Sarah Boselovic
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts