[OUWC] FW: Varsity Women

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 9 21:42:55 EDT 2012

________________________________
From: Dean, Megan [md234006 at ohio.edu]
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2012 5:01 PM
To: ouwcrew-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: Varsity Women

Hey girls,

Savannah and I would like to do weight adjusted 5k times. By doing this you can see where your time is in relation to your weight and how much you pull. So, please send me your weight and I can get those times to you so you can see where you are amongst your peers. Only Savannah and I will see how much you weigh. The times sent out will solely be your new time, no one will see what you send us.

Great job today. I know the weather was not so good, but you guys did a great job. You can row in the rain :) Like I've said ... regattas are so unpredictable and if you can practice in crummy weather you can certainly row in nice weather.

Enjoy your weekend!

Megan