[OUWC] Father's Weekend Brunch

Gurnick, Genevieve gg499010 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 30 14:38:19 EDT 2012

Many of your Father's emails did not work, I did not receive them
So, please forward the below message and invitation to them.
I bet they would love to meet the people who you've been talking about all semester!
Thank You,
Genevieve :)

Here you go:

Good Afternoon,

Hello, I am Genevieve Gurnick the OUWC's current President. And it is my honor to invite all Father's and Family's to our first ever Father's Weekend Brunch from 10am-12pm Sunday November 11th. Pancakes , bacon and other breakfast delights will be served and T-shirts will be able to be bought. Please, RSVP that you are attending by Wednesday November 7th. I encourage all to come it will be a great time to bond with your daughter, meet the team and have some pancakes!

Sincerely,
Genevieve Gurnick

Culver Academies Class of 2011
Ohio University Class of 2015