[OUWC] AATN: VARSITY, read.

Gurnick, Genevieve gg499010 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 23 12:18:03 EDT 2012

Varsity!
from Megan please read!
G :)

From: "Dean, Megan" <md234006 at ohio.edu<mailto:md234006 at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Varsity: Practices
Date: October 21, 2012 8:58:05 PM EDT
To: "ouwcrew-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu<mailto:ouwcrew-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu>" <ouwcrew-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu<mailto:ouwcrew-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu>>

Hey ladies,

Here are the workouts for this week. Granted since you guys are being given the time to catch up on your homework and sleep these workouts are HIGHLY encouraged. You guys worked so hard over this past season and I would hate for you to lose all that you've gained. :) By doing these workouts you guys will be ready to start up winter season, we can get the ball rolling right away! Then we can kick some butt during spring, especially during Dad Vail :D

Let me if you have any questions or want to go out on the water this week (other than Friday).

Have a good night,

Megan