[OUWC] CEDAR POINT NUMBERS

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 16 13:02:30 EDT 2012

Hey Everyone,

We started with 27 people signed up for Cedar Point this weekend. Now, only a few days prior, we have dropped to 18. We entered a contract that says we will bring 20 PEOPLE.

With that said, I NEED NEED NEED TWO PEOPLE that can fill the spots of the two people that have most recently dropped.

For stepping up and helping, I will find a way to reward your work-- I can have you on a list or something that will pardon you from our next fundraising event. Maybe something like you won't have to work Book Buyback at the end of the semester...

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP IF YOU CAN HELP OUT. WE NEED 20 PEOPLE! AND THIS IS A FUNDRAISER THAT WILL MAKE US OVER $3,000.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savannah