[OUWC] Fwd: EMAIL

Gurnick, Genevieve gg499010 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 14 21:34:40 EDT 2012

>From our lovely fundraising chair. PLEASE read if you are doing CP this weekend.
G :)))))

Begin forwarded message:

From: Savannah Bales <savannah.bales at gmail.com<mailto:savannah.bales at gmail.com>>
Subject: EMAIL
Date: October 14, 2012 8:16:28 PM EDT
To: "Gurnick, Genevieve" <gg499010 at ohio.edu<mailto:gg499010 at ohio.edu>>

Send this out on listserv por favor:

Cedar Point Peeps!

Thank you all for getting the signed contracts back to me. I'm attaching the guidelines just so you know what is expected of you (behavior, grooming, apparel and schedule-wise)! I will have a travel pack out to you tomorrow. Since the orientation meeting begins at 9, the group should be there by 8:30 p.m. so we're planning a departure from Athens 4:15pm!!!!! Genevieve is being designated group leader. Everyone that has a car, let her and me know. We only need 4!

THANKS GUYS!

Savannah