[OUWC] Tiempo libre

Martinez, Karen km329810 at ohio.edu
Sat Oct 13 17:44:01 EDT 2012

Amazing job today girls so proud of every single one of you!!! So get ready for tonight to celebrate the amazing races we had today and the season coming to an end.
Anyone on west meet Camyel by the sign at 8:45, you'll leave at 9 from there
Anyone that lives on South or East meet outside of shively at 8:45 too. Well leave at 9!
Dress comfy
Tiempo libre is at 27 Palmer starting at 9pm so get ready to party and bond with both the men's and women's team! It's going to be fun so I better see you there :)

-Karen