[OUWC] Tonightttttttttiiiitttt! We are young!!! So Let's set the world on Fire! We can burn Brighter !!!

Camyel M. Young cy543910 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 10 20:47:31 EDT 2012

Hey Ladies,

Here are the minutes from the meeting!!!

 Speakmon: travel Pack, Everyone Read Read Read!!! 5:15am at Ping!!! Leaving at 5:30am. Black Spandex!!!!
48 hour rule: begins at 12am (tonight!!!) Thursday-Saturday.

Fundraising: Cedar point contracts were signed!!!

Community Service: Swim meet: we are Volunteering at ou women's swim meet this friday!!
Start up: 5pm, tear down at 7:30pm. We need more so please sign up.
Walk the Walk- October 20th 9:30am!!
Planet Ping! Anyone wants to sign up!!! Email will be sent out!

Celebration for the Novice:
 Tiempo Libre- 6 dollars!! If you didnt pay, you dont get any!! Do Not Wear OU CREW Apparal !!!

Thanks,

             Camyel Young
    Chemical engineering Major
           Mathematics minor