[OUWC] GM: "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough" - Og Mandino

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 3 22:05:30 EDT 2012

Hello Ladies,

Here are the minutes for October 3, 2012:

Dad's weekend brunch newsletter will be sent out to the Parents of the girls who signed them up. The Date has been moved to Sunday November 11th, 2012.

The people who need to finish AORS were given the their forms. It should have been turned back then.

A message from Karen-She misses everyone and Loves you all. She also wants you to know  Whats in a cox bag:
Band-aids
Wrench
Flash light
Granola bar
Inhaler( you have to give it to the coxswain)
Notebook and pen
ALSO: The Coxswain doesn't carry your water bottle. Your water bottle should be placed either in your Spandex or in the Bucket that gets taken down to the dock. At the End of the race, continue to focus and listen so we can get off the dock as quickly and safely as possible!!

ANA- you must bring money to Ana DURING THE MEETING. Don't stop her on the Street or Stalk her!!

Sarah- novice are welcome to come to HOTO!!! A sign- up sheet was sent around for people who plan to come, and if they have a car or not. Novice will have to drive themselves up to Pittsburgh.
    HOTO travel packets have been emailed. Varsity check your emails and review everything, Especially what to bring!!! Bring your own pillows and Blankets!!!
    Novice- please  sign up on the U.S Rowing website.  Excuse letters can be made for everyone if you need them.

Fundraising- Savannah will be sending out an email with all the info about what to do and what to wear next week. You will need Khaki pants. You have two weeks to get some so plan ahead. After tonight no one can drop out of cedar point or you will be fined about 120 dollars. it has to be a valid reason and the Exec will decide if it will be accepted.

Community service- Dana, thanks to everyone that came to Cardboard City!!! We have about 150 hours of Community done!!!!
Walk the Walk for Mental Health Awareness is Oct 20th( Weekend of CP).
WOUBI Pledge Drive is also coming up. Dates available will be Monday, October 10th 5-6pm, Tuesday October 11 6:30am-3pm, 4-7pm.
Swim meet - October 12th : Need 24 Volunteers, Set-up:5pm
                                         Need 12 Volunteers, Clean-up: 7:30pm
Possible Community Service OU Hockey!!!

That's all folks!!!!

Thanks,