[OUWC] FOR NOVICE -- US ROWING MEMBERSHIP

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:40:03 EDT 2012

Novice,

Below are the steps for getting your FREE US Rowing Membership.  *PLEASE DO
NOT PAY FOR ONE!  IT'S NOT NECESSARY.*

1. Go to usrowing.org
2. At the top left, click JOIN/RENEW
3. Scroll down to the *RED* link that says: *Sign a New Waiver (non-member)
and Create a Free Profile*
4. Click *"I Agree and Accept the Waiver"*
5. An *ERROR* will message will show up, just ignore it and click *
"Continue"* -- I promise it won't hurt you or your computer in any way :)
6. Fill out all necessary information, remembering to put your *HOME address
* down, *Club Affiliation = Hocking Valley Rowing Association - Ohio
University*
7.* MAKE YOUR PASSWORD EASY TO REMEMBER*
8. Once this is done, save the email you get *and also send it to me.*
9. If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks!  See you all on Wednesday at the meeting! I'll be available
afterwards to run anyone through the process if they need it!

--
Sarah Boselovic
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams