[OUWC] Apparel

Leah Woodruff leahwoodruff at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 19:37:12 EST 2012

Hello everyone!

Here is the information for apparel!!!

The pants that we will be getting are the Nike Women's Pasadena II warm-up
pants in Black.      They are $35.00, but with Nike we get a discount and I
believe its 25% off. I'm not sure how Nike sizes run, but Genevieve is
meeting with the guy who we are ordering from so we can ask him.
Here is a link to the sweats to get a visual if you havnt seen them yet.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:143659/sku:79189012/nike-pasadena-ii-warm-up-pant-womens/black/white/

We are also getting the quarter zip sweat shirt from uptown dog. We voted
on charcoal grey. The design will be the same as our grey t-shirts, but it
will be smaller and to the side. The sweatshirts are $26.00 each. Dana said
that their sizes run small. I would recommend getting a bigger size. I'll
go there tomorrow and try one of them on to double check.

ALSO this is the fun part! I was thinking it would be cool to design tank
tops for spring season. IF YOU HAVE ANY COOL IDEAS LET ME KNOW! It would be
great to get an early start.

YAY FOR NEW CLOTHES!

Also wiffle ball tomorrow! Get excited :)

-Leah