[OUWC] Fwd: Alpha Delta Pi's Mr. University Pageant

Gurnick, Genevieve gg499010 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 15 12:50:56 EST 2012

More information about the Mr. University Pageant!
Please go support OUMC's Chris Bucey!
Genevieve:)

Begin forwarded message:
In hopes of bringing the entire campus together, Alpha Delta Pi is hosting their first annual male pageant showcasing Ohio University's finest men and benefitting the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio.

Twenty men representing twenty different campus organizations have agreed to come together to support this worthy cause.

The “Mr. University” pageant will consist of three judged categories; formal wear, swim suit, and Ohio University trivia. Following this the top ten contestants will compete in a talent portion. A winner will be decided through a panel of knowledgeable and unbiased judges, with prizes given to all the participants.

Tickets can be purchased through any Alpha Delta Pi sorority member, at the Alpha Delta Pi House on Court Street, or at the bottom of Baker Center the week before the event.

[ $3 pre-sale, $5 at the door ]

We look forward to hosting this unique event and hope to see the entire campus come together to support the men of Ohio University and the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio.

If your organization would like to get involved, please feel free to contact our Philanthropy Chair -

Morgan Dewey
Alpha Delta Pi - Xi Chapter
Philanthropy Chair
md269908 at ohio.edu<mailto:md269908 at ohio.edu>

Mike Rigol Jr.
College of Business - MIS
Ohio Men's Crew President
Ohio University Club Sports Supervisor
Ohio U. Relay for Life Planning Committee