[OUWC] (no subject)

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 14 09:26:59 EST 2012

Girls,

Relatively few of you have e-mailed me with when you have commitments before 9:00am.  Most of the Novice have done it, but I have heard from only one varsity member.  Do none of you have anything until after 9? Novie, if you replied to my '7:30am' e mail, but didn't tell em about other classes before nine, please met me know so I can add them!

Reply to me ASAP and let me know, please! We can't schedule practices efficiently without knowing when you have commitments!

Thanks!
Ellen