[OUWC] Hey i heard you were Row-er. Ooooooo Ooo...

Camyel M. Young cy543910 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 1 10:27:02 EDT 2012

Hello ladies,
Here are the minutes for the general meeting!!!

We Got swabbed!!! Yay to saving lives!!!

General meeting will be moved to every other week, so the Next meeting is november 14th, 2012.

Flag football november 17th 8am-5pm. There is a 15 dollar registration fee( proceeds go to womens health fund) . The registration deadline is tonight so sign up!! you can find it on facebook. Fee covers lunch and a free t-shirt. for more info Contact Dana.
Other community service ideas-
visiting Athens county home
Human society
Any other ideas email dana!!

Fathers brunch- only one dad has rsvp'd. If no else's family or father emails back then fathers brunch will be cancelled.

Coaches- welcome Joe!! Yay to the new coach!!  We also discussed plans for winter season! If you missed the meeting, email the coaches to get the info. If you have a 7:30am or an 8:30am email the coaches and let them know!!

Evaluations will be discussed at the next meeting.

If i missed anything, please let me know ASAP

Thanks,
             Camyel Young
    Chemical engineering Major
           Mathematics minor