[OUWC] Meeting: May 30, 2012

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Wed May 30 19:58:43 EDT 2012

General meeting
Date: May 30, 2012
Attendance: 18
Time: 7:05pm-7:21pm

Coaching
-met with Phil, He is interested in working with us.  He wants 30,000. He can offer 15, 000. He has some good ideas, email will be sent out with some.

Cedar Point
       -We will be getting about 3200 for 20 people on each day. The dates will be August 31st-Sept 3rd, Oct 19th-21st. You can possible get a weekend off if you do the bed lofts.
Bed lofts
                -Everyone has to be here for Saturday. EVERYONE meet at 11am on South Green, we will set up and then split onto greens as Iain (the bed lofts coordinator) needs us. Appoint a person for east, and west  If you are not there and did not talk to Camyel , you will be charged 100 dollars!

Banquet
    - Saturday 8pm Cocktail Dresses!!!! Baker:  room 1804 ( 5th floor) ! If you have Swipes you can bring snacks like cookies etc.

Awards for Banquet
-Lead, Most improved, positive attitude ( Votes)
Community service
                -Kickball tournament: Kappa Kappa Psi……Friday 2pm-6pm September 8, 2012, Need about 10 players

Boats- We will be derigging tomorrow. Rides will be sent out. Meeting at 5pm.

If you have any questions, just ask!
Have a good evening,

Thanks,
Camyel Young