[OUWC] FUN ROWS!!!

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Sun May 20 18:14:09 EDT 2012

Hey girls!

So, rundown for the fun rows for this week:  Tuesday, Wednesday and
Thursday, 5-7 we will be doing fun rows! The guys will be joining too!  For
Wednesday, we will ALL go straight to the meeting afterwards!

Also, for Tuesday and Thursday... be prepared to have your glam face on!!
COX ME MAYBE FILMING!!! :)

For rides, text me if you can drive, what day, and how many can fit in your
car.  I'll send it out when I have everything I need.  If you have any
questions, let me know!  Thanks!

--
Sarah Boselovic
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts