[OUWC] UPDATES!! READ NOW!

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 26 10:00:24 EDT 2012

Good morning everyone,

Hope the first day of class goes well! Really quick change. Pick-ups for rigging and washing our boats today has been bumped to 6:00pm due to the amount of people with a class conflict. Look out for rides coming soon, and I'll see you there. YOU MUST COME TO THIS unless you have a CLASS CONFLICT or REALLY REALLY REALLY good excuse. If I don't get an e-mail from you (cc to Ellen as well) then it is assumed you will be there and you'll be put in a car!

Peace out,
Savannah