[OUWC] Today's Schedule!

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 16 12:42:15 EDT 2012

Hello Ladies!

Here's the deal for today!

Exec will be meeting at 3:30 at transportation services to get the cars! We will each be responsible for one car...  Be sure it is ALWAYS parked legally! ;)  After 3pm all purple lots are free.  If you have trouble finding a spot, call me!

Kate will meet coach Meg at the trailer at 5:30 to get her ready.

At about 5:15, exec will start picking people (and all their stuff) up in the cars! It WILL be tight with all the stuff.  If 2 trips are needed, do that.  I'll be getting all the people with bikes, except Megan G...  So there are some modifications in the list below... If you have a bike, have it ready!   Exec: Make sure you have everyone's number for your car! communicate with them about when you're on your way!

We'll all be at Maddies around 5:45. The trailer will be there to load about 6ish. We'll load up, get organized, eat, get a GOOD night of sleep, and GO in the morning.  We'll be leaving EARLY, so DO NOT stay up late!

If you're not sleeping at Maddie's I need to know....  so e-mail or text me.

Pick ups: (person on top is driver)

Ellen
Sarah B
Lizy